Tuesday, December 31, 2013

150730 기다릴게 (Day 61)


131231 - Day 61

just few hours left before 2013 officially comes to an end. there's a lot of things happened. happy, sad, exciting moments, there's lots of it. now, in just a few hours, a new year will begin. i hope that 2014 will become a year that will make me realize what i really need to do with my life. i am looking forward to all the challenges that will come my way. thinking about YS who will still be doing his duties to his country and probably will never be active in most of the year makes me sad. but that's life. there are things he needs to do and there are also things i need to do for myself. i will probably still think of him everyday but i hope that i'll get through all the days while he's gone. otter, i will never forget u, trust me. let's meet again once u return.

now here's our very cute otter prince wishing everybody a 
Happy New Year!!!









__________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment