Sunday, December 1, 2013

150730 기다릴게 (Day 31)


131201 - Day 31

i saw someone tweeted this old fanvid on twitter today. i wish i didn't click and watch it. it made me miss him even more. i found myself smiling to myself while watching it. i miss him. i really do. T.T




i can't take my eyes off of you~ in my eyes i only see you~ i only want to look at you, oh, really~~ ♫



also, i noticed that since yesterday, some of my old tweets with young saeng's pictures in it are being retweeted again. so it's not only me that's been missing this otter so much. i hope that in the future, there will still be some updates about him from time to time.

lastly, someone shared in weibo a picture of YS and jibin last nov 28. the day when YS ended his 4 weeks basic military training. too bad that the person didn't allow the pic to be re-uploaded. it was a nice pic though. i really love the relationship between ys and jibin. they are like real brothers. im happy that ys found a younger brother in him. hope that their brotherly love with each other will not fade.
__________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment