Thursday, March 11, 2010

What? Why? When? How? Who?

Haha..does the title confused you?..well its just yesterday that I decided to make my own blog. This entry will be like an introduction of what this blog will be all about.

WHAT:
When I first came across the question of what title I want for this blog..i was like..”erm..what will I write?” so then I thought..this is my blog, this is where I write anything and everything I want based on my own thoughts..so there..i have my title already.. ♥♥♥My Own Thoughts♥♥♥

Initially, I wanted this blog to be dedicated to SS501 (I love them!)..but I think there’s a lot of bloggers out there already..so I decided that I will just write anything I want…whether it is about SS501 or any other group but this blog I think may be about KPOP in general and my own random thoughts.

WHY:
Because I love KPOP! These past few months, my life just started to revolve around it. Although there will be times that I will put random thoughts..but expect this blog to be filled with kpop stuff.

WHEN:
I think I started to know kpop when my Korean bosses performed a dance number in our Company Christmas Party last 2007. They performed Tell Me by theWondergirls. That is the first time I actually enjoy and listen to a kpop song..and their dance steps was really cute..so I went and search for the Wondergirls..

HOW:
Well, Internet of course!! I started watching youtube videos of the wondergirls..i came to know their song Nobody and I loved it..(right now..im getting tired listening to that song! lol) after that.. I started to be even more familiarized with other kpop songs.

WHO:

So I mentioned already that the first kpop group I know is the Wondergirls..but then..i got to know SS501! Ok let me share to you how..

So I think many of you are already familiar with the Korean Drama Boys over Flowers right?..i watched it..not just because I love Meteor Garden and want to watch the Korean version of it but also because this one guy caught my attention..Kim Hyun Joong. Im not going to write any more detailed things about BOF, I will just say that I really love it.

Because of wanting to get to know more about Kim Hyun Joong, I searched for his name in the Internet. I came across an idol group named SS501. at first I thought..whoa, he belongs to an idol group..i got so excited I want to see him as a singer..(because he’s too quiet and all in BOF) and then when I searched for SS501..i found out (or so I thought) that they a 3-member group.

The first song of SS501 I listened to is Because I’m Stupid. I was really confused at that time..coz im looking for Kim Hyun Joong but he’s no where to be seen. Later, I found a rehearsal video of Kim Hyun Joong dancing to U R Man. Whoa..i can still remember the feeling when I first saw him dance..i didn’t know he had it in him..when I searched for some more videos of U R Man..i saw those 3 guys again..i was like “where the hell is Kim Hyun Joong?” haha..

The rest is history..haha..too long for me to say..but I was able to find out..that SS501 is actually a 5-member group and that the three members, Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong and Kim Hyung Jun(honestly it took me a while to realize that it’s actually a different name! haha) formed a sub unit and released an album without the other two members Kim Hyun Joong (because he was busy acting in BOF) and Park Jung Min (because he’s doing a musical).

So there, I started to listen to their songs, watch them in old variety shows they appeared in (Thank You for Waking us Up, Thank You for Raising Us, Idol World, M! Pick, etc.) Honestly, at first I didn’t bother to focus my attention to the other guys. My eyes are only glued on Hyun Joong whenever I watch them. But after knowing the five of them, I realized that each has their own charm and charisma. I hate to say this but after knowing them, I’m more of a young saeng biased now..i even forgot that I once liked hyun joong..i really adore Heo Young Saeng. His prince image (he’s a bad boy now..hehe), his voice, his signature moves, his smile..everything about him.

As much as I wanted this blog not to focus on SS501 alone, I think I will have a really difficult time..i love them so much. Hehe.. aside from SS501, I also like U-Kiss, 2AM & Kara. I do appreciate most of the Korean songs..but let me just say this…I am a PROUD TRIPLE S!

No comments:

Post a Comment