Monday, March 15, 2010

SS501’s Heo Young Saeng vs D-NA’s Park Hyuncheol “Karam”

Ok don’t get me wrong..im not going to put these two cute guys in a fight or something..i just want to share what I noticed about the two of them..

I’ve been a fan of SS501 since mid of 2009 and I can really say that no other idol groups can surpass what feelings I have for these guys. Its just weeks ago that a new idol group Dae Guk Nam Ah (D-NA) make a debut to the kpop scene.

The thing that made me so interested to hear what this new idol group can offer is the article from allkpop that says their music is similar to SS501..i was like..whoa! jinja?! i love SS501 songs!! lol

So ok..at the time they released their full song “Admiring Boy”..i immediately listen to it..know what my response is?..I LOVED IT!! and one of their member even sounded like heo young saeng!! I got really excited I want to see what that member look like.

Then..i saw the music video..watch it first to understand what I mean..hehe..


Credit: TwirlyBox’s YT Channel

After watching the music video..i don’t know what to say..that guy just doesn’t sing like young saeng but he even look like him too!! Haha..honestly at that point in time..he became my favorite member of D-NA already..haha..


My feelings while watching the “Admiring Boy” Music Video

First few seconds of it already reminded me of SS501’s A Song Calling For You MV..haha..the waking up scene?..jung min is that u?..haha..watch this:


Credit: SujuDBSK4ever’s YT Channel

The melody of these two songs are not exactly the same..i just find a lot of similarities with young saeng and karam..if u are a triple s like me and been listening to SS501 songs, you will actually noticed it right away..the voice is really similar.. 

I find the song "Admiring Boy" really beautiful though..i like the melody and I can listen to it all day. Its nice to see young saeng in someone especially now that he’s (again) missing in action until SS501’s comeback on 5.01.

Ok so here are some pictures..still don’t want to agree with me?..hehe







Am i just missing young saeng so much that i see him in someone else?..haha..really can't wait for SS501's comeback..what to expect?..haayy..

No comments:

Post a Comment