Monday, March 29, 2010

U-Kiss in the Philippines

Well, im not as lucky as most fans but I can still say that I’m lucky..last Friday, March 26, 2010 is the day that U-Kiss arrived here in the Philippines. That same day, I filed for a leave of absence from work..i already asked my sister to accompany me to the mall because I know that they will have a mall show there..but something happened and we went to a different place instead coz I need to buy something for my sister as a gift for her graduation. The start of U-Kiss show in SM Megamall is at 5pm..i was checking updates in twitter as early as 10am and from there I knew that a lot of fans are already lining up to buy a cd and the line is already at the 3rd Flr. at around 11:30am!! I told myself..whoa! that’s a lot! So I said, ok I will drop by there just to catch a glimpse of them. So at around 4:30pm, we already finished buying and are on our way to SM Megamall…I was already in a bad mood coz of the traffic! Using my phone, I check for updates on twitter. From there I knew that they already finished performing and will already start the fansigning..i think that was around 5:45PM..i wanted to shout and blame my sister for insisting to buy in a far place! But then again, I told myself that it’s ok. We arrived at SM Megamall @ around 6:00PM. I immediately rushed to the place where they were having their fansigning..i saw lots of people there..i walked to the back and saw some staff still selling cds. I asked if all those with cds can get an autograph, but the sales lady said she’s not sure. I decided not to buy the cd and just go to the 3rd flr. for me to get a better view. For an hour I only watch them from the 3rd flr. u think its boring? No it’s not! I actually enjoyed it..all the boys are nice and their fan service is just awesome!!

It’s so funny that whenever fans call out the name of each member, they will look, smile, wave and even do an aegyo!! Out of all the members, I think Soohyun is the best when it comes to fan service..i wanted to focus my attention to Kibum & Kevin but I just can’t coz of him! He even sent a flying kiss in my direction! lol..i saw him stand, wave, smile, make a heart sign, etc. etc. etc.!! all the other guys seems very kind too…I saw Kevin doing the Oh! Dance, Eli doing a big heart on top of his head (u know mc donalds? Its like that! LOL), Alexander & Kiseop smiling and waving to fans, Kibum who stand when he heard fans called his name and did an aegyo and of course Dongho, the shy maknae stretching his arms after signing 200 cds!!

After their fan signing, Kibum is the first one to stand and went to the front of the stage to pick up pieces of papers. I think it’s something coz if it’s not that important, it’ll be like Kibum just cleaned the stage!! LMAO!! They all said their goodbyes and then leave the stage..i saw fans from the side rushed to follow them while they were leaving..my sister then grabbed my arm and told me to come down so that I can see them up close…we went to the 2nd flr. and I saw few fans there forming a line in the exit..there are stairs on both side and most of the fans are waiting beside the stair that is near the exit..few minutes after, I heard screaming from the stairs on the other side…when I look, I saw Dongho!! At that point in time, I don’t know what to do?..what I know is my sister grabbed my arm again and the next thing I know..all of U-Kiss members are walking in front of me..and other fangirls are like pushing each other and someone even stepped on my foot! But its ok..the only thing I remember is when Eli & Alexander walked right in front of me..so near I could almost touch them!

Here’s the only picture I managed to take during the fan signing… I kinda blamed myself for not having my cp ready when they were leaving so that I can take a pic of them up close..aishh!!


Here's a video of them performing on Party Pilipinas last Sunday,
March 28, 2010

Credit: PinasBayanKo’s YT Channel

their performance here is really great!! and the fans who went to the studio is awesome too!! looking forward for their major concert in Araneta Coliseum on May 29, 2010. i hope i can save enough money to be able to watch them..

when will SS501 visit the Philippines?..haayy..can't wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment