Monday, November 18, 2013

150730 기다릴게 (Day 18)


131118 - Day 18

today, Y.E.S staff shared two notices on young saeng official site. first is about some "goods" for official Y.E.S. i really don't know what it's all about. i didn't see any trans of the notice yet. i want to know what its about and if I, as an official Y.E.S needs to do anything. sad that i don't understand hangul at all. T.T

the 2nd notice is one which makes not all Y.E.S but Triple S as well really happy. finally! a letter from YS!!! as usual, he really is very cute and sweet at the same time. i am very proud of him and im glad that he is doing well. hope that once in a while, he'll decide to write letters for the fans. it was funny when he mentioned that the food there is delicious. even far more delicious than what he imagined. and he won't lose weight because of that! haha!! that's good otter, coz we don't want you to lose weight either. just keep that chubby cheeks of yours ok?


11/18 [trans] YoungSaeng Letter From Army
Credits : young-saeng.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Hello. This is B2M.
Heo YoungSaeng’s letter from the army has arrived.

To. Triple S and Y.E.S Fan..


Firstly.. I am healthy!!ke and.. thank you for the many internet letters sent..
I guess everyone is worried that I couldn’t read them.. Squad commander printed all the letters out to give to me, so I try to read them all whenever I can! Keke
The first thing is, flu… whenever I catch a flu, it will continue for about 3~4 weeks~ That’s why I am still…coughing… TT^TT But since I’m breathing fresh air and doing my training..it’s no big problem!
Second thing, many are worried because I am shy with strangers.. after I’ve entered in, I’ve became close with my unit members, it was interesting and I’m enjoying the life now~ And also the dongsaengs listen to me so.. I am also thankful for that~^^
Third thing, about receiving training.. a lot of you are worried, I am able to do everything the others did~ke however, it’s just that I hate exercising! ke by the way, it’s like everyone likes resting~ but not preferring it over exercise/moving around~^^
Forth thing, food~~ke.. Like what PSY sunbaenim said in broadcasts, they’re delicious.. and it’s far more delicious.. than what I’ve imagined~!! Ke I guess I won’t lose any weight.. TT^TT
Starting from the first letter, there are letters from overseas.. (translated and original letter) Birthday congratulatory letters. 1st week enlistment (anniversary) letters.. Thanks everyone~^^
In these 21 months.. everyone please do your best at your own place! Time passes by..
When we meet again.. I hope we will meet with a confident image that we are not ashamed of!!
Do not give up on your dream, fulfill it no matter what!!^^ Hwaiting!!



2013.11.09
Company 11, Platoon 4, Squad 3, Recruit 202
Heo Young Saeng


and here's another trans shared by a very nice Y.E.S on twitter. it is very much appreciated ^^
Young Saeng's letter from Army credit: @drunken_luv

__________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment