Wednesday, March 5, 2014

150730 기다릴게 (Day 125)


140305 - Day 125

today is Triple S' 3000th day! though i was not there since Day 1, i still consider this day very very special. i am very happy to be part of this wonderful fandom. i was able to meet so many good friends from all over the world. i will forever be proud to be a Triple S. i hope many of us will continue to wait for our five princes and see them promote together again. i will be here, waiting. coz "Once a Triple S, always a Triple S" ^^

Happy 3000 Days my fellow green peas~!! love y'all ^^



2 comments:

  1. I'm YS fanclub from Thailand.I want to be your friend.If you don't mind.Please contact me.We can talk about like we are the same.I'm waiting for you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my twitter "narumon kumluck@narumonkumluck"
    I hope you will contact me.

    ReplyDelete