Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kyu Jong & Young Saeng AND Story in Manila – Afterthoughts

Ok so few days have passed and I still can't get enough of Kyusaeng. Honestly, it feels like the world has suddenly stop. Everyday, I have this moment where I suddenly stop doing anything, stare blankly and think of all the things that happened during the FM.

I admit that I have certain regrets. After watching some fancams, and reading some fan accounts, I feel like I wasn't able to enjoy the FM to its fullest. I know that im probably one of those “really” lucky fans who attended the FM so those who's reading this right now is probably thinking “what is she talking about?!” haha..but yeah..idk too.

But ok so here are the list of the things I “kind of” regret.

>> I wasn't able to socialize and extend more efforts to meet my fellow Triple S. I mean that's an opportunity already to get to know all of you but I feel like I missed that chance. I feel like my personality is like saengie which is more on the reserved side and I actually find it hard to approach and get close to people in just one day. Even to those TS who I already spoke to online but still I wasn't able to mingle and chat with them that much. If given another chance, I really want to be close with all of you. I don't have close friends who are also into kpop so I feel jealous at times when I see fellow TS who can talk to and spazz about SS501 together coz I know that its a really happy feeling.

>> I wasn't able to enjoy the performances to its fullest. Probably because my mind is in all sorts of different places but I really feel that the performances didn't get “into” me. If u will ask me if saengie's voice is really good while watching him perform live, I probably could not answer right away. Of course I know that his voice is really good and I can just confidently say that its awesome but thinking about the FM again, I was like..I wasn't able to really listen to their voices. I know im watching them perform live but my mind is not really into the performance coz all through out the FM, I still can't believe that they are there..performing right in front of me! I don't know if others feel the way I do and its probably because its my first time seeing them and hearing them perform live that's why I felt that way. And also the fact that there are times I really can't focus because im checking and updating tweets. Keke ^^

>> Third and probably the most thing I regret is at the time I was on stage with kyusaeng. I really want to slap myself when I think about that moment again. I mean its really a rare opportunity to be standing so close to them but because of me being so shy, I wasn't able to interact with them that much..esp to saengie. I mentioned in my fan account that I really wasn't able to look at saengie that much because....i just can't! Haha..now I kinda regret it because there's a chance already..to stare at them all I want! But still, their faces are tattoed on my mind already! Haha!

So what can I say about Kyu Jong and Young Saeng after meeting them in person?

Kyu Jong: He is I can say and most probably u all know is the sweetest person ever! He is really so kind and sweet all the time. If he is not an idol, he is probably the person who you will get close to even after meeting him for the first time. He is someone who will not let anybody feel left out. He takes care of people around him and have such a friendly personality. I read some fan accounts that Kyu was guiding us when we were walking down the stage but honestly, I didn't notice it! LOL! I was walking down the stage that time with my mind probably be in outer space! He can also be a tease at times! Don't let him stare at you for too long coz u will probably can't take it and melt right there and then! He has this kind of stare that will really get inside you and you will just feel dizzy and won't be able to concentrate on anything! Haha. A killer stare! You can always see the sincerity everytime he talks and smile. And really, pics and vids don't do any justice to the way Kyu looks in person. He is really good looking! I know a lot of TS will agree to this..keke ^^

Young Saeng: What can I say about this guy? Haha..he is my bias and I feel that even before seeing him in person, I know and understand his personality already. After watching fancams from the hotel and seeing him smiling and greeting the fans, I felt really happy coz I know he's not usually like that. Other people think that he's a snob but for me he is not...i mean he is..but..aish! i hope u know what i mean! haha! I believe I have similar personality with saengie so I really can understand where he's coming from. When I went up the stage and seeing him up close for the first time, my world suddenly stop. His face is really small and the moment I stared at him, he was staring back..i really can't describe the feeling..and that's the one and only time I was able to look at him. He too, from what I noticed is not having much eye to eye contact with fans unlike kyu jong but you can tell how much he appreciates all the support from the fans, he's just having a hard time expressing it.

So that's it! Keke ^^ lastly, I just want to share this compilation of fancams from going in out of the hotel during the 5 days stay of Kyusaeng here in PH. Thanks to @ivannah501 for sharing! ^^

Credit: ivannahLMH

As of this moment, I still can't get kyusaeng off my mind..i really cannot concentrate on work anymore! haha..don't know when I will be back to my usual self but what happened during the fanmeet is something that I really cannot forget that easily! Ottokae?! keke ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment