Thursday, April 22, 2010

Young Saeng's new image for the new album?

I'm late in posting this..hehe..well anyway, these photos circulated the Internet last April 19 (my birthday! hehe) with the title: “Young Saeng New Album Image?” I saw this news first on Liezle's blog. It was said that these pictures originally came from ardentlover.com – a HyunSaeng Korean fansite..i wonder how did they get these pictures..its like a backstage photos or photos while ys is having a break. Hehe..




well, its still a question mark if these pictures are indeed taken from their photo shoot for the new album that they will release on the 501day! But who cares?..hehe..seeing young saeng’s new photo is enough for me..actually, it was an awesome birthday gift!! keke. I stared at the second picture for minutes but somehow I can’t see the badboy image..hehe..just a bit of a naughty image..his hair reminds me of episode 9 of Jungmin’s “What Women Want” show where young saeng took pictures of the products from royal avenue..he really looks like a professional photographer there!! Hehe..

Here’s a short clip: Young Saeng as a photographer in Jungmin’s online shopping mall

Credit: SaengFam

Counting down to 501day!! One more week..Truly hope the best for SS501 and Triple S!! Hwaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment