Thursday, March 18, 2010

Review of SS501 Songs Part 3 (U R Man)

So this time, let me have my review on the songs in the U R Man album where just 3 of the guys (Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong & Kim Hyung Jun) were able to participate. The time they release this album leader Kim Hyun Joong is busy filming Boys Over Flowers while Park Jung Min is casting in a musical. I would have to give 3 thumbs up for these 3 guys because they really did a really great job. U R Man was able to get the first place in M Countdown twice and was also able to receive the mutizen award in Inkigayo. Well, I was able to give my review to their song U R Man here. So...I will give my review to the other five songs in the U R Man album.

The One
Aside from U R Man, they were also able to perform this song on Music Shows..and I must say that the dance is just too cute!! Haha.. I love the melody of this song and I especially love the last part of the chorus where they will say ♪ baby...so lovely...surely...you’re the one ♪ I really love the melody of this song..i can listen to this nonstop and will never get tired of it.

Here’s a live performance of The One. I love it!! <3

Credit: J126GCY’s YT Channel


Want It
A nice dance track from SS501..actually, if u ignore the voices and just listen to the melody of the song…u would not think that its from SS501..ignore the lyrics also..coz it mention SS501 couple of times! lol..i really think that SS501 started to show their mature side when they release this album. Totally different from their last image..when they released DejaVu & A song calling for you. A lot of Triple S I think like this new image of SS501 that’s why this album gained a lot of popularity and achievements.

Here is a video of them performing Want It live..taken from the Showcase with Triple S concert. This is really a great performance and all 3 of them look great!!

Credit: fiona111191’s YT Channel


Is it Love (Young Saeng’s solo)
So this is young saeng’s solo in the album. I love that this album contains solos from each member. They were able to show each other’s strength and the song that were given to each member is the one that suites him the best. As for young saeng, his solo song is a ballad that showcases his beautiful voice. This is a special song because he is the one who compose it. he will not be called the love professor for nothing right?..haha..but this is a really sad song..


Here is a live performance of Is it love taken from the Japan Mini Concert 2009
English Translation by xiaochu@Quainte

Credit: hoonfami’s YT Channel


Never Let You Go (Kyu Jong’s solo)
Now for kyu jong’s solo..well I love it..i love the R&B feel into it..and I especially love him when he performs this song live..he has the charisma on stage..baby help him in this song..you can hear baby rapping in some part and it makes the song even more awesome.

Here is a live performance of Never Let You Go taken from the Showcase with Triple S Concert.

Credit: hoonfami’s YT Channel


I Am (Hyung Jun’s solo)
This is the only solo song from the U R Man album that was able to be promoted on a Music Show..maybe because baby is hosting the show at that time..kyu jong & young saeng wasn’t able to perform their solo song live on a music show..they only perform it on concerts/shows. I also love this song so much..u will never get tired listening to it..i love the chorus and baby’s voice is just <3

Here is the live performance of Hyung Jun’s solo “I Am”

Credit: hyungjunangel’s YT Channel


So there u go..i hope new triple s or other kpop fans who visits this blog will take time to listen to all songs of SS501..i can assure u that you will fall in love with all of their songs..whoa isn’t it obvious that I’m too bored?..i posted song reviews 3 days in a row!! lol..but I had fun doing it..keke..

No comments:

Post a Comment