Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Review of SS501 Songs Part 2 (Rebirth)

Love Like This
This is the only song they released out of the Rebirth Mini Album. I love this song so much and it has a special place in my heart because this is the very first song they promoted the time I am a Triple S already. I’m not yet a triple s when they were promoting their other songs so this song is really quite memorable. I still remember all those weekends when im always online just to watch live streaming of music shows (Music Bank, Music Core & Inkigayo) because I know that they will be performing live. The most memorable one is the Comeback performance in Music Core..a lot of Triple S are anticipating their comeback performance. I was watching the live streaming while chatting with other triple s online. And then, when they appear on stage..whoa! I think im going to have a nervous breakdown! Haha..

They started with the intro with the L.O.V.E <3 hand sign..it’s quite funny coz most triple s who watched the performance didn’t get it the first time..it’s just after watching it again that most found out that they did make a L.O.V.E <3 hand sign..hehe..it’s all baby’s fault!! who would have thought that’s he’s trying to show L with that cute hand of his? When the screen showed saengi..my heart beats faster!! Haha..he looks so cute with that peace (ooppss I mean V) sign!

And then the fan chants begin..really proud of Korean Triple S because the fan chants at that time is just so loud. They even manage to squeeze in “Heo Young Saeng saengil chukha hae!” (Happy Birthday Heo Young Saeng) to their fan chant.

Here’s a vid of their Comeback Performance in Music Core

Credit: hoonfami’s YT Channel

Only One Day
I already fell in love with this song the first time I heard it. the intro is just so beautiful. Everytime I hear SS501 perform this live, I always have goosebumps. This is the perfect song to listen to when you’re emo-ing!! lol. I really love jung min’s voice in this song and of course I would never forget saengi..i really love his part of this song..whenever I hear him sing, I always feel like he’s hurting..the part ♪I wish I can bring you back again ♪ and the ♪ nul saranghaaeeee ♪ is just ♥

Here’s my favorite live performance of this song..i believe that this performance is just perfect!! This video also includes a live performance of Love Like This. 

Credit: myhsf715’s YT Channel

Green Peas / 완.두.콩.
Now this song is just special..know why?..because it is especially written for all triple s. how can u not love SS501?..they are just sweet towards their fans..i love the lyrics of this song because all members wrote it themselves for triple s..so why green peas?..because fans of SS501 are also called green peas (aside from Triple S) it is because green is the official color of SS501 and whenever there are shows/concerts and all triple s are carrying & waving green light sticks, it looks like green peas.

Here is the English translation of Green Peas provided by GENESIS @ Soompi forums.

One summer in my eyes, was a shining green star
our love for each other began to burn

In the night sky like green stars they appeared twinkling
and it was just so lovely...
The moment we came together, the promises we made to each other together
that all the times we'd be together form then on...
let's protect those forever

When we become that star
anywhere in the world, we'll always shine down on you
24/7 from Monday to Sunday night
We'll become happy together

I know of only one who makes me laugh
I know of only one who makes me cry
You're always the one to stay by my side

No matter who says what, there's one thing that doesn't change
our love for each other is forever

Always like a star, shining
it is our time together that so brightly sparkles forever
our precious green stars

Thank you all for your love, we swear to you to love you
All for you

When we become that star
anywhere in the world, we'll always shine down on you
24/7 from Monday to Sunday night
We'll become happy together

One more time!

When we become that star
anywhere in the world, we'll always shine down on you
24/7 from Monday to Sunday night
We'll become happy together

We, together.... will go on being happy~


Here’s a video of Green Peas HQ Full version - (with phonetic lyrics)

Credit: XxShadowyn777xX’YT Channel


Wasteland
Was I able to mention already that I love all songs in the Rebirth album?..hehe..if I were to rank these 5 songs, I think that I will have a really difficult time..so about Wasteland, I love the chorus!! I love how I can really distinguish each and every member’s voices in this song..like in the chorus where u won’t hear saengi’s voice and then it will suddenly popped up at the second line. Whoa..crazy much? Hehe. I fell in love with this song more after seeing them performed it on the Encore Concert in Seoul. And now, im not only addicted to the song but im addicted to the dance too!!

Here’s a fancam of Wasteland taken from the Encore Concert in Seoul

Credit: kimxiuhyun’s YT Channel

Obsess
Same with wasteland, they also performed this song on the Encore Concert in Seoul. Even though they will only perform obsess & wasteland twice (for the two nights Encore Concert) but I feel that they put lots of efforts into it..i love the dance for this song too!! Actually when I first listen to all five songs in the rebirth album, this is the first song that caught my attention..maybe because of the English part in the chorus..
♪ I'm obsessed with you, wanna be with you~
naegen niga neomu so good, so good girl!
I'm obsessed with you, wanna be with you
cheomjeom teo ppajyeo-ppajyeoga ♪


Ok now here’s a video taken from the Encore Concert in Seoul..this one is focused on young saeng!! ^_^

Credit: hkkatrina’s YT Channel

So there, all five songs in the Rebirth Album..all five songs are great and the this album is just Jjang!! Still waiting for the release of their new album on 5.01. really hope that the new album will surpass what achievements they had for this rebirth album. Triple S will always be here to support SS501. ♥♥♥ Triple S & SS501 Together Forever ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment