Monday, December 2, 2013

150730 기다릴게 (Day 32)


131202 - Day 32

today, because it's still a holiday in the US so most of the employees in our company doesn't have work and my boss is not around as well. it's only me and my assistant who is in the office. spend the day listening to some music while working. a very relaxing day it is. hehe. funny thing happened though~ while listening, Golden Lady by Lim Jeong Hee started playing. and i suddenly found myself smiling like an idiot. LOL!! why? coz i remember this vid:


YS is really forever the cutest! there are lots of songs that when i started listening, it will eventually reminds me of YS. songs that i downloaded and got to know just because of YS alone. hehe and this is one of them. maybe they'll be other time in the future when i will talk about those other songs. but now, this golden lady esp the part that YS sang is now my LSS. kkk~~

__________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment